Kamila Serikbai is a Kazakh beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan.
- She is a master of karate. She won in different martial arts competitions.
- She teaches women and girls self defense.
- She can sit in a twine position.
- She is 5’6″ tall.
- In 2017, she played football at the Kazakhstan Cup and won second place.
- In 2018, she played football at the Kazakhstan Cup and won second place again.
- During the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020, she volunteering at local hospitals by helping doctors and patients struggling with the virus.
- She was Miss Qyzylorda 2019-2020.
- She was a Miss Kazakhstan 2019 finalist.
- She was appointed as Miss Universe Kazakhstan 2020.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Kazakhstan 2020, she was pursuing a law degree at Suleiman Demirel University.
- She was 18 years old when she represented Kazakhstan in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was the youngest among 74 candidates. She was unplaced.