Alma Andrea Meza Carmona is a Mexican beauty queen, model and software engineer. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born to Santiago Meza and Alma Carmona in Chihuahua City, Mexico. She has two younger sisters namely Mariana Meza Carmona and Karen Meza Carmona.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- She is a vegan. She practices CrossFit and extreme sports, such as sand boarding and rappel.
- On March 25, 2016, she was crowned Miss Chihuahua 2016 at the Palacio de Gobierno de Chihuahua in Chihuahua City.
- On October 14, 2016, she was crowned Miss World Mexico 2017 while Ana Girault was crowned Miss World Mexico 2016 at Teatro Morelos in Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico in the inaugural edition of Miss World Mexico.
- In 2017, she graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (UACH) in Chihuahua city with a bachelor’s degree in software engineering.
- On November 18, 2017, she became runner-up to Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar of India at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
- As the official tourism brand ambassador for Chihuahua, she modeled in a wedding photo shoot with model Jorge Saenz. On September 3, 2019, he took to Instagram to share a photo from the campaign.
- On January 11, 2020, she was appointed as Mexicana Universal Chihuahua 2019, making her the official representative of Chihuahua in Mexicana Universal 2020.
- On November 29, 2020, she won Mexicana Universal 2020 at the Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla in Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico, making her the official candidate of Mexico in Miss Universe 2020.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Mexico 2020, she worked closely with the Municipal Institute for Women, which aims to end gender violence.
- On May 16, 2021, she represented Mexico in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States.
- She was 26 years old when she became the third Mexican woman to win the Miss Universe title.