Miss Wyoming USA 2020 Lexi Revelli will crown her successor in Casper, Wyoming, United States on June 19, 2021. It is the 69th edition of the state-level competition that selects Wyoming’s official candidate for Miss USA, which selects the official Miss Universe candidate of the U.S.
Originally, Revelli was runner-up to Miss Wyoming USA 2020 Caitlin “Katie” Bozner. In October 2020, the latter gave up the title due to academic obligations so the former represented Wyoming in Miss USA 2020 and was unplaced.
Currently, Wyoming holds two placements at Miss USA. Representing the state, Beth King finished in the Top 10 in 1986 and Claire Schreiner finished in the Top 15 in 2010.
There are 14 women competing for the Miss Wyoming USA 2021 title. Here is the complete list of candidates:
- Keisha Ann (Natrona County)
- Sarah Arulsamy (Laramie)
- Natasha Blust (Western Wyoming)
- Emily Calzolari (Albany County)
- Sydnie Eller (Glendo)
- Alexa Hayden (Cheyenne)
- Mackenzie Leigh Kern (Capital City)
- Morgan McNally (Central Wyoming)
- Jozie Merritt (Thayne)
- Olivia Moretti (Uinta County)
- Kaitamaria Pounds (Laramie County)
- Chelsea Price (Sweetwater County)
- Aliza Tinker (Southeast Wyoming)
- Bailee Wistisen (Casper)