Sasha Lombardi is a teacher, a certified open water diver and a beauty queen from Canada. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- She is a member of the Royal Ontario Museum Advisory Council.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- After studying television and film production at Columbia College in Chicago, Illinois, United States for two years, she returned to Canada and enrolled at the University of Toronto in 2013. In 2016, she graduated with an honours degree in sociocultural anthropology.
- On June 11, 2016, she represented Woodbridge at Miss Universe Canada 2016. She was unplaced.
- From 2017 to 2020, she attended York University in Toronto where she earned her bachelor’s degree in education.
- In May 2017, she started working as a private tutor in Toronto. In July 2017, she founded The Givers Movement.
- On August 18, 2018, she represented Central Ontario at Miss Universe Canada 2018. She was second runner-up and was named Miss Eco Canada 2018.
- On March 29, 2019, she represented Canada at Miss Eco International 2019 in Egypt. She finished in the Top 20.
- On August 17, 2019, she represented Ontario at Miss Universe Canada 2019. She was second runner-up.
- On November 7, 2020, she competed at Miss World Canada 2020 at the DC Music Toronto Rehearsal Studios Sound Stage and Event Space in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She was second princess.
- She was 28 when she was crowned Miss Supranational Canada 2021.
- As Miss World Canada 2020 second princess, she represented Canada at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland on August 21, 2021. She was unplaced.