Ashley Ann Cariño Barreto is a psychosocial rehabilitator, model and beauty queen from Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Kissimmee, Florida.
- She is Olga Arline Barreto‘s daughter.
- She is of Puerto Rican descent.
- She attended Professional and Technical High School in Kissimmee.
- She studied aerospace engineering at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida.
- She works as a psychosocial rehabilitator at Insight Behavioral Health Specialists in Kissimmee.
- On October 31, 2020, she took to Instagram to encourage her followers to vote.
- She was Miss South Kissimmee USA 2020.
- On February 5, 2021, she was in Miami, Florida.
- On July 18, 2021, she represented South Kissimmee at Miss Florida USA 2021 at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts in Coral Springs, Florida. She won the title, besting 70 other candidates.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Florida USA 2021.
- On November 29, 2021, she will represent Florida at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater, River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
- If she wins Miss USA 2021, she will be the first Miss Florida USA to represent the U.S. at Miss Universe.