Professionally known as Kisses Delavin, Kirsten Danielle Tan Delavin is an actress and singer born in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines to Gilbert Delavin and Carrie Tan-Delavin. Gilbert is a native of Masbate, Philippines and Carrie is of Chinese descent.
Kisses is 5’6″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She grew up in Masbate.
- In 2005, she was diagnosed with viral encephalitis and was comatose for less than a day.
- She played Rita in the film “Amorosa,” which was released in the Philippines on August 29, 2012.
- She was Miss Teen Masbate 2013.
- In 2015, she made a cameo appearance in the ABS-CBN series “Pangako Sa’yo.”
- She was Miss Masbate 2016 and Miss Kaogma 2016.
- In 2016, she left Masbate to attend De La Salle University (DLSU) in Malate, Manila, Metro Manila and study accountancy. She left DLSU when she joined a reality television show.
- She was one of the 31 housemates of the seventh main season of the Philippine version of “Big Brother” titled “Pinoy Big Brother,” which aired on ABS-CBN from July 11, 2016 to March 5, 2017. She was runner-up to Maymay Entrata. She and Entrata co-starred in “Loving in Tandem,” which was released in the Philippines on September 13, 2017. On November 6, 2017, she released her debut album titled “Kisses.”
- From 2017 to 2019, she co-hosted the ABS-CBN show “ASAP.”
- In 2018, she starred in the films “Walwal” and “Fantastica.” Her song “Aking Prinsesa” featuring Donny Pangilinan was included in the “Fantastica” soundtrack.
- In 2019, she went back to DLSU to take a business course. In November 2019, she left Star Magic and signed with APT Entertainment and Triple A Management.
- In 2020, she starred in the GMA Network shows “Daig Kayo ng Lola Ko” and “Dear Uge.”
- On July 19, 2021, it was confirmed that she is one of the 100 Miss Universe Philippines 2021 candidates. She is representing Masbate.