Konatsu Yoshida is a beauty queen from Hokkaido, Japan. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Asahikawa, Hokkaido.
- She is a pianist.
- She is a ballet dancer.
- Aside from playing the piano and dancing ballet, she also enjoys gardening.
- After graduating from high school, she left Japan and attended the International Dance Academy in Berlin, Germany. She worked as a danseuse while she was in Germany.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- On June 27, 2021, she was crowned Miss Earth Hokkaido 2021.
- On July 20, 2021, she represented Hokkaido at Miss Earth Japan 2021 at the Hotel Tsubaki Tokyo in Tokyo, Japan. She won the title, besting 26 other candidates.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Japan 2021.
- She will represent Japan at Miss Earth 2021. If she wins, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s first ever titleholder from Japan.