Shariëngela Cijntje is a beauty queen from Willemstad, Curaçao. She holds a master’s degree in law.
Cijntje is an alumna of Universiteit Leiden in Leiden, Netherlands. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2005 to 2011, she attended Radulphus College Curacao in Willemstad.
- From July 2010 to August 2010, she was a summer intern at The Citco Group of Companies in Curacao.
- From 2011 to 2015, she went to Universiteit Leiden where she earned her law degree.
- In June 2012, Universiteit Leiden issued her certification in fundamental human rights.
- From August 2012 to February 2013, she was an Inditex sales associate.
- In October 2013, she founded Style Headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands.
- From October 2014 to June 2017, she was a part-time underwriter at Nationale-Nederlanden in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- From August 2017 to November 2017, she was a legal intern at Nationale-Nederlanden.
- In May 2018, she officially joined The Citco Group Limited in Curacao as a legal officer.
- From 2019 to 2020, she attended Universiteit Leiden again and earned her master’s degree in law.
- She is the author of the e-book “Release Your Amazon,” which was released on Women’s Day in 2021.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Curacao 2021 on July 24, 2021 at the Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort in Willemstad.
- In December 2021, she will represent Curacao at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel. If she wins, she will be the international beauty pageant’s first ever titleholder from Curacao.