Nahemi Uequin Antelo is a Bolivian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. She speaks Spanish, English and German.
- She is Carlos Uequin and Marialy Antelo‘s daughter.
- She attended Colegio Aleman in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- In 2015, she started modelling professionally.
- From June 2017 to August 2017, she was in Massachusetts, United States. From October 2017 to November 2017, she was in Germany.
- In January 2018, she visited Luxembourg, France, Monaco and Spain.
- In 2019, she visited Cancun, Mexico.
- In September 2020, she walked the runway at a Bolivia Moda (BOMO) fashion show.
- On July 17, 2021, she was crowned Miss Santa Cruz 2021.
- On August 28, 2021, she competed against 24 other candidates at Miss Bolivia 2021 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. She won the title, making her Bolivia’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Bolivia 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Bolivia at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.