Elena Danova is a Bulgarian actress, singer, model and beauty queen. She is fluent in Bulgarian and English.
Danova hails from Krichim, Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In August 2017, she visited the Vasil Kolarov reservoir, which is near the central parts of the Rhodope Mountains, Bulgaria.
- In December 2017, she took to Instagram to share three photos of herself with her face and hands painted black.
- In March 2018, she visited Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. In July 2018, she visited Yamna, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- In September 2018, she visited The Liberty Memorial in Kazanluk, Bulgaria and travelled to Frankfurt, Germany.
- In August 2019, she was in Nesebar, Bulgaria.
- In December 2019, she visited Tsigov Chark, a ski resort in the western Rhodope Mountains of Bulgaria.
- In August 2020, she was in Sozopol, Burgas, Bulgaria. In October 2020, she was in Villa Elegance in the Rhodope town of Sarnitsa, Bulgaria.
- In May 2021, se was crowned Queen of the Rose 2021 in Karlovo, Plovdiv.
- She was one of the 48 women who applied for the online Miss Universe Bulgaria 2021 casting. On October 28, 2021, she was officially selected as Bulgaria’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Bulgaria 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Bulgaria 2021, she is pursuing her bachelor’s degree in public relations at Sofia University in Sofia.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Bulgaria at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.