Carol Drpic is a ballerina, model and beauty queen from Chile. She is César Drpic Oyarzún and Viviana Galindo Pérez‘s daughter.
Carol is managed by Escuela de Modelos Catwalk. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Punta Arenas, Magallanes, Magallanes y Antártica Chilena, Chile.
- When she was young, she helped firemen collect toys for children.
- She has a volunteer program called Corazones Australes, which is dedicated to protecting the well-being of the elderly in Magallanes.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On January 18, 2018, she was at the Teatro Municipal in Punta Arenas. On October 9, 2018, she visited Bayahibe in Dominican Republic.
- On March 5, 2019, she was at the Estancia Cerro Guido in Torres de Paine, Magallanes y Antártica Chilena.
- On November 8, 2019, she was at the Parque María Behety in Punta Arenas.
- On May 31, 2021, she was crowned Miss Mundo Patagonia 2021.
- On June 10, 2021, she was in Santiago, Chile.
- Representing Patagonia, she was one of the 16 candidates at Miss World Chile 2021. On June 26, 2021, she was officially appointed as Miss World Chile 2021 at DoubleTree by Hilton in Santiago. The remaining 15 candidates will compete for the Miss World Chile 2022 in January 2022.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World Chile 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Chile 2021, she was completing her final year at the University of Magallanes in Punta Arenas where she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in kinesiology.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Chile at Miss World 2021 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. If she wins, she will be the international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Chile.