Carol Drpic is a Chilean ballerina, model and beauty queen. She is César Drpic Oyarzún and Viviana Galindo Pérez‘s daughter.
Carol was born and raised in Punta Arenas, Magallanes, Magallanes y Antártica Chilena, Chile. Here are 13 more things about her:
- When she was young, she helped firemen collect toys for children.
- When she grew up, she launched a volunteer program called Corazones Australes, which is dedicated to protecting the well-being of the elderly in Magallanes.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On January 18, 2018, she was at the Teatro Municipal in Punta Arenas. On October 9, 2018, she visited Bayahibe in Dominican Republic.
- On March 5, 2019, she was at the Estancia Cerro Guido in Torres de Paine, Magallanes y Antártica Chilena.
- On November 8, 2019, she was at the Parque María Behety in Punta Arenas.
- On May 31, 2021, she was crowned Miss Mundo Patagonia 2021.
- On June 10, 2021, she was in Santiago, Chile.
- Representing Patagonia, she was one of the 16 candidates at Miss World Chile 2021. On June 26, 2021, she was officially appointed as Miss World Chile 2021 at DoubleTree by Hilton in Santiago. The remaining 15 candidates will compete for the Miss World Chile 2022 in January 2022.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World Chile 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Chile 2021, she was managed by Escuela de Modelos Catwalk and she was completing her final year at the University of Magallanes in Punta Arenas where she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in kinesiology.
- In December 2021, she represented Chile at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Chile, Entertainment, LISTS, South America
1 reply »