Lucila Benita Mbuy Ngomo is a beauty queen from Equatorial Guinea. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is also known as Gladys Adjaba.
- She is originally from Malabo, Bioko Norte, Equatorial Guinea.
- She lives in Akonibe, Equatorial Guinea.
- She speaks Spanish and English.
- She represented Akonibe at Miss Guinea Ecuatorial 2021.
- On August 28, 2021, she was crowned Miss Mundo Guinea Ecuatorial 2021 at El Retiro Hotel in Riaba, Equatorial Guinea. She is the second Malabo resident to hold the title following Djanet Ortiz Oyono who won in 2019.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World Equatorial Guinea 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Equatorial Guinea 2021, she was completing a pre-university course.
- She is the eighth woman to represent Equatorial Guinea in Miss World. On November 30, 2021, she took to Instagram to share a photo of herself with Miss World Cote d’Ivoire 2021 Olivia Yace.
- In December 2021, she represented Equatorial Guinea at Miss World 2021 and competed against 97 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.