Allison Wassmer is an entrepreneur and beauty queen from Nicaragua. She speaks Spanish and English.
Wassmer owns a business in Managua, Nicaragua called Cerealisimo. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Managua.
- In 2011, she started working.
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Universidad Centroamericana in Managua where she earned her bachelor’s degree in graphic design. She is an expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- In June 2015, she joined Joyas Esther in Managua as a community manager.
- In February 2016, she visited Madrid, Spain.
- In January 2019, she visited Rome, Italy.
- In March 2019, she visited Athens, Greece.
- In April 2019, she visited Naples, Italy.
- In June 2020, she visited Playa El Coco in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
- In July 2020, she visited Pochomil Beach in Managua.
- Representing Managua, she competed against five other finalists at Miss Nicaragua 2021 at the convention center of Holiday Inn Managua in Managua. She won the title, making her Nicaragua’s official Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Nicaragua 2021.
- In December 2021, she will represent Norway at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel. If she wins, she will be the international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Nicaragua.