Yeli Margoth Rivera Kroll is a Peruvian model, singer and beauty queen who speaks Spanish and English. She is professionally known as Yely Rivera and she hails from Arequipa, Peru.
Rivera is a dog lover. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In 2010, she started living independently.
- In 2012, she walked the runway wearing Amaro Casanova designs at the Lima Fashion Week in Lima, Peru.
- In 2013, she walked the runway wearing Claudia Jimenez designs at Lima Fashion Week.
- Her older sister Kelin Rivera Kroll was Miss Peru 2013 second runner-up, Miss Peru 2018 second runner-up and Miss Peru 2019. Representing Peru, Kelin finished in the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States on December 8, 2019.
- Her older sister Sofia Rivera Kroll was Miss Peru Mundo 2014. Representing Peru, Sofia was unplaced at Miss World 2014 in London, England, United Kingdom on December 14, 2014.
- In December 2018, she visited Malecon Cisneros Miraflores in Lima.
- In January 2019, she visited Playa Caballeros, a beach in Punta Hermosa, Peru.
- In July 2019, she appeared in the Peruvian television show “El Reventonazo de la Chola.”
- In September 2019, she visited the Ashaninka native community in Pampa Michi, Peru.
- In November 2019, she visited Orlando, Florida, United States.
- On October 10, 2021, she represented Arequipa at Miss Peru 2021 and competed against six remaining finalists. She won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Peru 2021. On December 12, 2021, she represented Peru at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, Peru, South America
1 reply »