Aavriti Choudhary is a model and beauty queen from India. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- She attended St. Joseph’s Convent Girls’ Senior Secondary School in Jabalpur.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Prestige Institute of Management and Research in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- On December 4, 2016, she was in Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh.
- On February 14, 2017, she was at the Tasalli Hotel N Club in Indore.
- On November 15, 2017, she visited The Daly College in Indore.
- On June 27, 2018, she visited Halebidu, Hassan District, Karnataka, India.
- On January 25, 2019, she visited Vijaynagar, Indore.
- On February 22, 2020, she competed against 19 other candidates at Miss Diva 2020 in Andheri West, Mumbai, India. She was crowned Miss Diva Supranational 2020 while Adline Castelino won the Miss Universe India 2020 title.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational India 2020.
- She, Castelino and Miss Diva 2020 runner-up Neha Jaiswal graced the cover of the October 2020 issue of the Femina magazine.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented India at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Poland on August 21, 2021 and finished in the Top 12. Had she won, she would have been the Poland-based international beauty pageant’s third titleholder from India following Asha Bhat and Srinidhi Shetty, who were crowned in 2014 and 2016, respectively.