Akshar Birbal is a candidate attorney, model and beauty king from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. He is of Indian descent.
Birbal enjoys playing indoor soccer, playing online video games and weightlifting. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is 6’3″ tall.
- In 2013, he graduated from Durban High School.
- From 2014 to 2018, he attended the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) in Berea, Durban where he earned his law degree.
- In 2015, he joined the Golden Key International Honour Society.
- He was Mister India South Africa 2016 first runner-up.
- In December 2016, he visited Megazone Bollywood in Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal.
- On April 26, 2017, he visited The Crescent at Umhlanga Ridge in Umhlanga.
- In 2018, he obtained his practical legal training certificate at the UKZN’s Howard College in Berea.
- From September 2018 to February 2019, he worked for Theasen Pillay and Associates in Durban as a candidate attorney.
- In February 2019, he joined Pravda and Knowles Attorneys as a candidate attorney.
- In August 2020, he was appointed as Mister Supranational South Africa 2020.
- He was 24 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational South Africa 2020.
- Since Mister Supranational 2020 was cancelled, he represented South Africa at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland on August 22, 2021. He was unplaced.