Angelika Kostyshynová is a beauty queen and model from the Czech Republic. She is passionate about sports.
Kostyshynova was born in Kopašnovo, Ukraine. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2000, she and her family moved from Ukraine to the Czech Republic.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2016, she started working as a model.
- She was crowned Miss Léta 2017 in the Czech Republic.
- She represented Croatia at Miss Tourism World 2017 in China and finished in the Top 15.
- She was crowned Top Model of the Year 2018 in the Czech Republic.
- She competed in Miss Aura International 2018 in Turkey. She was second runner-up.
- She competed in Miss Summer 2018 in Cyprus. She was third runner-up.
- In 2019, she visited Australia.
- She attended Zdravotnické Lyceum in Ostrava, Czech Republic. In 2020, she graduated from Jan Evangelista Purkyne University in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic where she earned her bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy.
- On July 23, 2020, she competed at Miss Czech Republic 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic. As the first runner-up, she won the Miss Supranational Czech Republic 2020 title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Czech Republic 2020.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Czech Republic at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland and finished in the Top 24.