Eoanna Elaynna Constanza is a psychologist, fashion model and beauty queen from the Dominican Republic. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic.
- She has a twin brother named Eonathan Constanza.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In February 2017, she walked the runway wearing a Palenia Pichardo dress during the West New York Fashion Week. In May 2017, she modeled for international designer Pipo Pere in New York City, New York, United States.
- In June 2017, she graduated from the New York City College of Technology.
- She was Miss Supranational Comunidad Dominicana USA 2019.
- On October 9, 2019, she represented the Dominican Republic at Miss Asia Pacific International 2019 in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was runner-up to Chaiyenne Huisman of Spain. On October 23, 2019, she visited Casino Español de Cebu in Cebu City, Philippines.
- In February 2020, she walked the runway at the New York Fashion Week in Manhattan, New York City.
- On November 14, 2020, she was crowned Miss Supranational Republica Dominicana 2020.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Dominican Republic 2020.
- In June 2021, she was in New York City.
- In July 2021, she was in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented the Dominican Republic at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland. Shefinished fourth runner-up.