Lucas Muñoz-Alonso de Haro is a teacher, fashion model and beauty king who lives in Ciudad Real, Spain. He loves animals, cars and sports and he plays the violin.
Born in Linares, Jaén, Spain, Muñoz-Alonso earned his bachelor’s degree in physical activity and sports sciences from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois, United States and his bachelor’s degree in labor relations and human resources from the University of Castilla-La Mancha in Ciudad Real. He speaks Spanish and English.
Muñoz-Alonso is 6’5″ tall. Here are 13 more things about him:
- On December 25, 2013, he was in Tomelloso, Castilla-La Mancha.
- On April 27, 2014, he was in Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal.
- On May 12, 2014, he was at the Playa d’en Bossa in Ibiza, Spain.
- On July 5, 2014, he was in Aravaca, Madrid, Spain.
- He was Mister Mundo Murcia 2018. He was supposed to represent Murcia, Spain at Mister Mundo España 2018 but he was replaced by Eduardo Pineda Glez.
- In September 2018, he went to the U.S. and visited New York and Illinois.
- In October 2018, he visited Las Vegas, Nevada, USA and different parts of California, USA including Los Angeles, San Diego and Hollywood Hills.
- In November 2018, he visited Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA and Miami, Florida, USA.
- On July 1, 2019, he was at the Blue Lagoon on Comino in Malta.
- On February 2, 2020, he enjoyed skiing at the Grandvalira in Andorra.
- On April 24, 2020, he was at the Parque Regional Calblanque in Cabo de Palos, Cartagena, Murcia.
- He was 27 years old he was appointed as Mister Supranational Spain 2021 in May 2021.
- While reigning as Mister Supranational Spain 2021, he worked as a sports teacher. On August 22, 2021, he represented Spain at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland and finished fourth runner-up.