Natalia Balicka is a fashion model and beauty queen from Poland. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Poznan, Poland.
- She enjoys kitesurfing and snowboarding.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- On August 17, 2015, she was at the La Blanche Island Bodrum in Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey.
- On August 21, 2018, she was at the Flag Beach Windsurf and Kitesurf Centre in La Oliva, Las Palmas, Spain.
- On March 22, 2019, she was at the Jasna-Chopok in Jasná, Slovakia.
- On July 21, 2019, she was at the Stadion Gdańsk in Gdańsk, Poland.
- On March 14, 2020, she was at the Poznań Botanical Garden in Poznan. On June 6, 2020, she was at the Park Sołacki in Poznan.
- On January 17, 2021, she competed at Miss Polski 2020. She was runner-up to Anna-Maria Jaromin.
- On July 7, 2021, Miss Polski officially appointed her as Miss Supranational Poland 2021.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Poland 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Supranational Poland 2021, she was pursuing her medical degree in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Poland at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. She finished in the Top 12 and won the Miss Supranational Europe 2021 title.