Phidelia Okumu Mutunga is an entrepreneur, model and beauty queen from Kenya. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born an raised in Kwale County, Kenya.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in finance.
- She enjoys working out, doing volunteer work and travelling.
- She was in high school when she first tried modeling.
- In February 2018, she founded the Phidelia Foundation, which raises awareness on the effects of early marriages and female genital mutilation (FGM) and the importance of education.
- She represented Kwale County at Miss Tourism Kenya 2018.
- In August 2020, she was appointed as Miss Supranational Kenya 2020.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Kenya 2020.
- She loves reading books. In 2020, she was reading “Becoming” by Michelle Obama.
- Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic so she represented Kenya at Miss Supranational 2021 on August 21, 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Poland. She won the Supra Influencer challenge, finished in the Top 24 and won the Miss Supranational Africa 2021 title.