Santosh Upadhyaya is a medical doctor, model and beauty king from Lalitpur, Nepal. He is also into photography, painting and vlogging.
Upadhyaya is 6’1″ tall. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 1999 to 2000, he attended the Karnali English Boarding School in Jumla, Karnali, Nepal.
- From 2000 to 2006, he attended the Khadga Memorial English Boarding School in Tikapur, Kailali, Sudurpashchim Pradesh.
- From 2007 to 2009, he attended the Moon Light Higher Secondary School in Lalitpur. In February 2012, he went back to the school to serve as a tutor of medical entrance preparation.
- From 2011 to 2016, he attended the Institute of Medicine (IOM), Nepal in Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal where he earned his medical degree. From November 2011 to July 2013, he was the joint secretary of Nepal Medical Students Society.
- In December 2011, he joined the Vibrant MBBS Entrance Preparation in Kathmandu, Nepal as a tutor of application of biology and chemistry in action career counsellor.
- In August 2013, he became the vice president of the IOM Maharajgunj unit of the Nepal Student Union. He became the president in April 2017.
- In June 2014, he founded Beam of Hope, a nongovernment organization based in Tikathali, Lalitpur.
- In July 2016, he became the president of the Nepal branch of the Asian Medical Students Association and the organizing chairperson of the East Asian Medical Students Conference in Nepal.
- On December 26, 2019, he was crowned Mister Nepal 2019 in Kathmandu.
- In February 2021, he won the inaugural Mister Supra Star Search competition.
- He was 29 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Nepal 2021.
- In April 2021, he became a brand ambassador of the Vibrant MBBS Entrance Preparation.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Nepal at Mister Supranational 2021 at the Strzelecki Park Amphitheater in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland and finished third runner-up.