Professionally known as Spyros Nikolaidis, Spyridon Nikolaidis is a martial artist, model, actor, entrepreneur, designer and beauty king from Greece. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece. As a little boy, he started his training in kickboxing and Krav Maga.
- From Greece, he moved to Los Angeles, California, United States to study acting and pursue an acting career.
- He is 6’2″ tall.
- In 2010, he had his first underwear campaign for Vero By Aslanis, which marked his professional modelling debut.
- As of 2016, he has six national titles in Greece and two European titles as a professional kickboxer.
- In 2017, he earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the International Hellenic University in Thermi, Greece. He also holds a master’s degree in marketing.
- In 2018, he launched NIKOLAIS, his own line of clothes and jewelry. He also owns a digital marketing advertising company.
- He competed in the fourth season of the Greek fashion competition show “My Style Rocks,” which aired from August 21, 2020 to December 20, 2020. He finished fifth.
- On September 19, 2020, he won Mister GS Hellas 2020 in Greece, making him the country’s official Mister Supranational 2021 candidate.
- He was 27 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Greece 2021.
- From 2020 to 2021, he played Alkis Lyberis in “8 Lexeis,” a television series that aired in Greece and Cyprus.
- While reigning as Mister Supranational Greece 2021, he was pursuing his bachelor’s degree in digital marketing and communications.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Greece at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland and finished in the Top 20.