Theodore Bien-Aime is a chemist and beauty king from Haiti. He is passionate about science, gastronomy and fashion.
Bien-Aime describes himself as an altruist. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He hails from Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- He speaks French, Haitian Creole and English.
- He enjoys cooking, travelling, meditating, hiking, swimming, scuba diving and playing volleyball.
- He attended Petit Séminaire Collège Saint-Martial in Port-au-Prince.
- He is 5’11” tall.
- In June 2016, he was in Jacmel, Haiti.
- On June 22, 2019, he met Miss World France 2016 Morgane Edvige.
- In 2020, he won a culinary competition at the Faculty of Law and Economics of the University of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica.
- In June 2020, he took to Instagram to support the Black Lives Matter movement.
- In February 2021, he became Mister SupraStar Search 2020 first runner-up, which made him Haiti’s official Mister Supranational 2021 candidate.
- He was 27 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Haiti 2021.
- While reigning as Mister Supranational Haiti 2021, he was completing his bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry specializing in phytochemistry and environmental chemistry.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Haiti at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Poland and finished in the Top 20.