Anitha Kate Umuratwa is a gender equality and social activist and beauty queen from Rwanda. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Kigali, Rwanda.
- On February 22, 2020, she competed at Miss Rwanda 2020 at the Intare Conference Arena in Kigali and finished in the Top 10.
- On September 30, 2020, she was at Mythos Hotel in Kigali. On December 14, 2020, she was at Kigali Serena Hotel in Kigali.
- On March 13, 2021, she was crowned Miss Supranational Rwanda 2021 at Century Park Hotel in Nyarutarama, Kigali.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Rwanda 2021.
- On April 3, 2021, she was at the Paradise Kivu Luxury Resort in Rubavu, Gisenyi, Rwanda.
- In June 2021, she visited different places in Kigali including Kabuga and Kanombe.
- On July 27, 2021, she was at Sea Cliff Hotel in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- While reigning as Miss Supranational Rwanda 2021, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in information management at the Adventist University of Central Africa (AUCA) in Kigali.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Rwanda at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.