Palmira Ariannda Ruiz Vigueras is a model and beauty queen from Mexico. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is originally from Huajuapan de León, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- She is a ballet dancer.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in communication sciences.
- She has worked as a television reporter for several stations including MVM News Oaxaca, TV Azteca Oaxaca, Ultratelevisión Puebla and TV Azteca Puebla.
- She is the founder and director of the digital magazine Go Magazine Mexico.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- On May 5, 2019, she was crowned Miss Global Oaxaca 2019.
- In August 2019, she was crowned Miss Global Mexico 2019 in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- On January 18, 2020, she represented Mexico at Miss Global 2020 in Oaxaca. She finished in the Top 11.
- She was Miss Earth Guanajuato 2020.
- On July 17, 20121, she was appointed Miss Supranational Mexico 2021.
- She was 28 years old when she was appointed Miss Supranational Mexico 2021.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Mexico at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sacz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.