Darelys Yahel Santos Dominguez is a model and beauty queen from Panama. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Panama City, Panama.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- She is 6’0″ tall.
- In 2009, she started working as a model.
- In November 2014, she walked the runway at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Panama 2014.
- In March 2016, she was in Cerro Azul, Panama. In April 2016, she visited Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro, Panama.
- In October 2016, she walked the runway at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Panama 2016.
- On August 25, 2017, she represented Panama Norte at Señorita Panamá 2017 in Panama City. She was first runner-up and appointed as Panama’s Miss International 2017 candidate.
- On November 14, 2017, she represented Panama at Miss International 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. She finished in the Top 15.
- In March 2018, she visited El Bajo Chitra, Veraguas, Panama.
- She graced the cover of the October-November 2018 issue of the Prime Panama magazine.
- She was 25 years old when the Señorita Panamá Organization officially appointed her as Miss Supranational Panama 2020 on October 9, 2020.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Panama at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Poland on August 21, 2021. She won the Top Model award and finished in the Top 24.