Ina Kollset is a mental health advocate and beauty queen from Norway. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Svinndal, Norway.
- She speaks Norwegian and English.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- In April 2017, she visited Liverpool, England.
- On July 28, 2018, she was one of the eight finalists who competed at Miss Norway 2018. She failed to win one of the two crowns at stake.
- In April 2020, she started fostering a baby squirrel found alone in a garden. She was not able to find the baby’s mother.
- On October 31, 2020, she competed at Miss Norway 2020. She was runner-up to Sunniva Frigstad, who went on to represent Norway at Miss Universe 2020. As Miss Norway 2020 first runner-up, she was crowned Miss Supranational Norway 2020.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Norway 2020.
- While reigning as Miss Supranational Norway 2020, she was completing her final year as a nursing student.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Norway at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland on August 21, 2021. She was unplaced.