Edosy Grego is a model and beauty queen from France. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe.
- She lives in Sainte-Anne, Guadeloupe.
- On August 14, 2017, she was in Port-Louis, Guadeloupe.
- On January 31, 2018, she was at the La Créole Beach Hôtel and Spa in Le Gosier, Guadeloupe.
- On May 6, 2019, she was in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
- On August 14, 2019, she was at the Fort Fleur d’épée in Le Gosier.
- She was Top Model Guadeloupe 2019.
- She was supposed to represent Guadeloupe at Miss Intercontinental 2019 in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt but she was replaced by Jessica Pierre.
- On January 24, 2020, she represented Guadeloupe at Top Model of the World 2019 in Hurghada, Egypt. She was unplaced.
- On April 2, 2020, she was in Baie-Mahault, Guadeloupe.
- On July 17, 2020, she visited the Pointe de la Grande Vigie, the northernmost point of the island of Grande-Terre in Guadeloupe.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Guadeloupe 2021.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Guadeloupe at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, Europe, France, Guadeloupe, LISTS
1 reply »