Lawnda Jackson is a registered nurse, businesswoman, model and beauty queen from Jamaica. She owns a skincare business called Lawnda J Essentials and has a foundation called Women Can Win, which educates young ladies about how to protect themselves from getting or being exposed to sexually transmitted diseases.
Jackson was born in Negril, Westmoreland, Jamaica. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She grew up in Little London, Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica with her mother Karen Stewart.
- She earned her nursing degree from Florida International University in Miami, Florida, United States.
- In 2001, she and her aunt Iona Myrie moved from Jamaica to Miami.
- She was Miss Jamaica Florida 2015.
- On July 3, 2018, she competed at Miss Universe Jamaica Northeast 2018. She won the Most Aware award and finished in the Top 6.
- Sponsored by Cetamol Menstrual, she competed at Miss World Jamaica 2018 at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel in Kingston Jamaica on September 1, 2018. She was unplaced.
- On May 25, 2019, she competed at Miss Grand Florida 2019. She was runner-up to Que Demery.
- On August 3, 2019, she competed at Miss Supranational Jamaica 2019 at the Carter Hall in Kingston. She was runner-up to Kimberley Dawkins.
- In September 2019, she walked the runway in Manhattan, New York, USA wearing Rian Fernandez‘s designs.
- On January 2, 2021, she was crowned Miss Supranational Jamaica 2021.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Jamaica 2021.
- On March 11, 2021, she got her final dose of new coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Jamaica at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sacz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.