Felicia Ally Inayah is an Indo-Guyanese American actress, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is originally from Guyana. She previously lived in Miami, Florida, United States.
- She is a foodie.
- She attended the Kendall, Florida campus of Miami Dade College where she studied music business management and marketing.
- On October 18, 2011, she was at CLUB EURO in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- She was a finalist at Miss Universe Guyana 2017 but she pulled out from the competition prior to the coronation night.
- From December 2017 to January 2018, she was at The Signature Grand in Davie, Florida.
- She was Miss Miami US Nation 2018 and Miss Super Globe Guyana 2018.
- On June 13, 2019, she joined Kids of Haiti Pelissier Foundation in Miami as an executive assistant.
- On September 23, 2019, she moved from Miami to San Antonio, Texas, USA. That day, she visited Michelle’s Pet Salon in San Antonio.
- On June 24, 2020, she was crowned Elite Miss Earth Texas 2020.
- On January 17, 2021, she represented Texas at Elite Miss Earth USA 2021 and finished in the Top 8.
- She was 30 years old when she was appointed as Miss Supranational Guyana 2021 in April 2021.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Guyana at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.