Melina-Maria Milliou (Μελίνα -Μαρία Μήλιου) is a model, special effects makeup artist and beauty queen from Greece. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Chania, Greece.
- In March 2017, she walked the runway for Madwalk.
- In October 2019, she visited Mykonos Island in Greece.
- On February 28, 2020, she was at the Lohan Nightclub in Athens, Greece.
- In July 2020, she visited in Thiorikhía Mílou, Kikladhes, Greece.
- On September 20, 2020, she competed at Star Gellas Hellas 2020 at the Lolou Multipurpose Center in Paeania, Greece. She won the Miss Young GS Hellas 2020 title.
- In December 2020, she visited Vouliagméni, Greece.
- In April 2021, Star GS Hellas National Beauties announced her as the appointed Miss Supranational Greece 2021.
- On June 1, 2021, she visited the Acropolis of Athens.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Greece 2021. On August 21, 2021, she represented Greece at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sacz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.