Jacqueline Rybak is a store manager, model and beauty queen from Sweden. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Växjö, Kronoberg County, Sweden.
- She loves travelling. Before going to Poland for Miss Supranational 2021, she has visited several other countries including Brazil, France, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, Scotland and the United States.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- In November 2015, she visited San Francisco, California, USA.
- In March 2016, she visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA and Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
- In April 2016, she visited Paris, France.
- On June 18, 2017, she made her beauty pageant debut at Miss Universe Sweden 2017 in Stockholm, Sweden. She was second runner-up.
- In June 2020, she was appointed as Miss Supranational Sweden 2020.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Sweden 2020.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Sweden at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Poland on August 21, 2021. If she wins, she will be the Poland-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Sweden.