Justeen Amberth Cruz Lara is a makeup artist and beauty queen from Ecuador. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in New Jersey, United States.
- She hails from Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- She has a pug named Bob.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On December 8, 2016, she was in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- On April 5, 2017, she was in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA.
- On September 10, 2017, she was at the Atlantis Bahamas on Paradise Island at the Bahamas.
- In July 2018, she was crowned Miss Ecuador New Jersey 2018.
- On November 2, 2019, she was in Montclair, New Jersey.
- On May 23, 2020, she represented the Ecuadorian community in the U.S. at Miss World Ecuador 2020. She was crowned Miss Supranational Ecuador 2020.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Ecuador 2020.
- While reigning as Miss Supranational Ecuador 2020, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in interior design.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she represented Ecuador at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland on August 21, 2021. She finished in the Top 24.