Kristina Viglaska is a fashion model, beauty queen from Slovakia. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Zvolen, Slovakia.
- She attended 9. Zš Námestie mládeže in Svolen and Športové Gymnázium in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- In August 2016, she was in Zürich, Switzerland.
- On November 3, 2017, she competed at Miss Horehronie 2017 at the Arena Brezno in Brezno, Slovakia. She was unplaced but her participation in the beauty pageant opened doors for her modelling career.
- In 2019, she graduated from high school, walked the runway in fashion shows in Mallorca, Spain and moved to The Hague, Netherlands.
- On August 14, 2020, she competed against 11 other candidates at Miss Slovenso 2020 at DoubleTree by Hilton in Bratislava, Slovakia. She was Miss Gosh 2020 and as second runner-up, she was crowned Miss Supranational Slovakia 2020.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Slovakia 2020.
- While reigning as Miss Supranational Slovakia 2020, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in international communication at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Slovakia at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland on August 21, 2021. She was unplaced.