Emiri Yanna Shimizu is a beauty queen from Japan. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Gunma, Japan.
- She speaks Japanese and English.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- On April 1, 2012, she represented Yamanashi at Miss Universe Japan 2012 in Tokyo, Japan. She finished in the Top 5.
- On May 6, 2016, she represented Gunma at Miss Supranational Japan 2016. She won the Miss Photogenic award and finished second runner-up.
- On September 24, 2016, she represented Japan at Miss United Continents 2016 at the Palacio de Cristal de Guayaquil in Guayaquil, Ecuador. She was unplaced.
- On January 7, 2017, she represented Japan at Reinado Internacional del Cafe 2017 at the Teatro Los Fundadores in Manizales, Colombia. She was unplaced.
- On November 3, 2017, she represented Japan at Miss Globe 2017 in Tirana, Albania. She was unplaced.
- On September 16, 2019, she competed at the inaugural Miss Nippon Bijin 2019 and won the Miss Asia Pacific International Japan 2019 title.
- On October 9, 2019, she represented Japan at Miss Asia Pacific International 2019 at the Newport Performing Arts Theater of Resorts World Manila in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was unplaced.
- On September 22, 2020, she represented Gunma at Miss Supranational Japan 2020 and won the title.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Japan 2020.
- Because Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she represented Japan at Miss Supranational 2021 on August 21, 2021 in Poland and finished in the Top 24.