Ramatulai “Ramatu” Jarata Wurie is a model, actress, beauty queen and entrepreneur from Sierra Leone. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- She lives in Lagos, Nigeria where she works as a model.
- She is a breast cancer awareness advocate.
- She was featured in a music video of Nigerian South Africa-based singer Olumide “Lumie” Salami, which was filed in Lagos on May 27, 2018.
- On September 13, 2018, she was one of the models featured in Ebube “Posh” Nwagbo‘s first ever ready-to-wear collections, which were launched in Lagos.
- In September 2019, she was appointed Miss Supranational Sierra Leone 2019. However, she was not able to compete at Miss Supranational 2019, which was held in Caracas, Venezuela on October 25, 2019.
- On October 13, 2019, she participated in the Breast Cancer Brunch event in Freetown. On October 16, 2019, she donated food items to some people in Freetown in time for the World Food Day.
- On July 9, 2020, she was interviewed by Mohamed Basiru Sanusi on Star Radio 103.5 FM.
- On June 5, 2021, she was one of the seven judges at Mister Sierra Leone 2021, which was held in Freetown.
- On June 7, 2021, she was appointed Miss Supranational Sierra Leone 2021.
- On July 5, 2021, she was appointed as Miss Progress International Sierra Leone 2021.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Sierra Leone 2021 and Miss Progress International Sierra Leone 2021.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Sierra Leone at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sacz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.