Liam Royce Ulla is a business owner, an environmental campaigner, a kite surfer, a model and a beauty king from England. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is from Poole, Dorset, England.
- In May 2009, he received his Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Level 2 cruising certificate.
- In January 2016, he joined New Century Couriers Ltd. in Bournemouth, Dorset as a managing director.
- He admitted to driving a motor vehicle without due care and attention at Lindsay Road in Poole on April 29, 2016. He was fined £100, ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge and disqualified from driving for 28 days.
- From September 2016 to May 2017, he worked for Juicebx in Bournemouth as a managing director.
- He admitted to driving a motor vehicle at Richmond Hill and Wessex Way in Bournemouth on November 2, 2016 without consideration for other persons using the road and was fined £50.
- In December 2017, he joined the New Century Chauffeurs in Poole as a managing director.
- He is Mister Dorset 2019.
- He was the 2019 GB kitesurfing champion.
- On May 31, 2019, he founded Coacoara Foundation, a Bournemouth-based nonprofit foundation that reduces plastic waste and assists in reducing the ocean’s plastic content. He also serves as its managing director.
- In December 2019, he visited Ceara, Brazil.
- On August 27, 2021, he was crowned Mister England 2021 at the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre Coventry in Coventry, West Midlands, England and won the title alongside Miss England 2021 Rehema Muthamia.
- He was 27 years old when he was crowned Mister England 2021 on August 27, 2021. As Mister England 2021, he served as the brand ambassador for Envoy London and will represent England at Mister World 2022.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Business & Technology, companies, England, Entertainment, Europe, Great Britain, LISTS, United Kingdom
2 replies »