Valeria Rees Loria is a Costa Rican model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Heredia, Costa Rica.
- She loves travelling.
- After surviving anorexia, she founded the Open Cage Foundation.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2010, she started modelling professionally.
- In 2016, she was one of the contestants of “Batalla de Talentos.”
- In March 2018, she visited Miami, Florida, United States.
- On October 15, 2019, she competed at Miss Mundo Costa Rica World 2019. She was second runner-up.
- On November 18, 2020, she was one of the 10 finalists who competed for the Miss Costa Rica 2020 title at the Estudio Marco Picado in Nunciatura, San José Province, San José, Costa Rica. She was runner-up to Ivonne Cerdas.
- On August 30, 2021, she was officially appointed as Miss Costa Rica 2021, making her Costa Rica’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Costa Rica 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Costa Rica 2021, she was pursuing her law degree.
- In December 2021, she will represent Costa Rica at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel.