Alejandra José Conde Licón is a Venezuelan model, television host and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Cagua, Aragua, Venezuela to Hector Conde and Mayra Licon.
- She has five siblings.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- In 1998, she and her family moved from Cagua to Villa de Cura, Aragua.
- In 2015, she moved to Maracay, Aragua.
- On November 30, 2017, she was crowned Sambil Model 2017 at the Sambil Model Fashion Show 2017.
- She is Miss Aragua 2020.
- On September 24, 2020, she represented Aragua at Miss Venezuela World 2020 in Caracas, Venezuela and won.
- While reigning as Miss World Venezuela 2020, she was pursuing her medical degree at the Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss World Venezuela 2021.
- On July 18, 2021, she and Caritas Venezuela distributed gifts to children in Rio Blanco, Aragua.
- In partnership with Libars Coronado, she and young girls revived a garden in San Francisco de Asis, Zamora, Aragua on August 26, 2021 by adding plants to it and called it Jardin Alejandra Conde San Francisco 2021.
- On Decembers 16, 2021, she will represent Venezuela at Miss World 2021 at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico.