Alejandra José Conde Licón is a Venezuelan model, television host and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Cagua, Aragua, Venezuela to Hector Conde and Mayra Licon.
- She has five siblings.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- In 1998, she and her family moved from Cagua to Villa de Cura, Aragua.
- In 2015, she moved to Maracay, Aragua.
- On November 30, 2017, she was crowned Sambil Model 2017 at the Sambil Model Fashion Show 2017.
- She is Miss Aragua 2020. On September 24, 2020, she represented Aragua at Miss Venezuela World 2020 in Caracas, Venezuela and won.
- While reigning as Miss World Venezuela 2020, she was pursuing her medical degree at the Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss World Venezuela 2021.
- On July 18, 2021, she and Caritas Venezuela distributed gifts to children in Rio Blanco, Aragua.
- In partnership with Libars Coronado, she and young girls revived a garden in San Francisco de Asis, Zamora, Aragua on August 26, 2021 by adding plants to it and called it Jardin Alejandra Conde San Francisco 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Venezuela at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, South America, Venezuela
2 replies »