María Alejandra Salazar Rojas is a beauty queen and model from Colombia. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Neiva, Huila, Colombia.
- She is fluent in Spanish and English.
- After studying English at the Universidad Surcolombiana in Neiva, she enrolled in the Corporación Universitaria Minuto de Dios in Bogota, Colombia to pursue a bachelor’s degree in social communication and journalism.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- In July 2019, she represented Garzón in Señorita Huila 2019 and won the title.
- On November 11, 2019, she competed in Señorita Colombia 2020. She was crowned Virreina Nacional de la Belleza 2020, or runner-up to Señorita Colombia 2020 María Fernanda Aristizábal Urrea.
- As Virreina Nacional de la Belleza 2020, she was supposed to represent Colombia at Miss International 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss International Colombia 2020.
- She was supposed to go to Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan in November 2021 to represent Colombia at Miss International 2021, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- She will represent Colombia at Miss International 2022.