Maya Albert is a French model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Midi-Pyrénées, Occitanie, France.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- From 2006 to 2016, she practiced rhythmic and sports gymnastics at the Revel club in Occitanie.
- From 2014 to 2016, she attended Lycee Professionnel Anne Veaute in Castres, France.
- She was Miss Pays de l’Albigeois 2016 second runner-up. On September 30, 2016, she took her medico-psychological assistance examination in Toulouse, Occitanie.
- From 2017 to 2019, she attended Institut Saint Simon Arseaa in Toulouse. From February 2017 to November 2019, she was a Foyer Occupationnel et Therapeutique L’Orival educational and social support.
- In June 2018, she started working as a model.
- She was Miss Excellence Midi Pyrénées 2019 second runner-up.
- She was a resident of Dourgne, Tarn, Occitanie when she competed in Miss Pays de l’Albigeois 2016 and Miss Excellence Midi Pyrénées 2019.
- From February 2021 to April 2021, she worked for Agir, Soigner, Eduquer, Inserer (ASEI).
- On June 20, 2021, she was crowned Miss International France 2021 at Salle Henri Watremex in Roubaix, France. She represented Occitanie.
- She was 23 years old and a marketing student when she was crowned Miss International France 2021.
- She was supposed to go to Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan in November 2021 to represent France at Miss International 2021, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. She will represent France at Miss International 2022.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, Europe, France, LISTS
2 replies »