Rosemary Ling Wanwei (迷迭香) is a model, content director and beauty queen from Hong Kong. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Tai Po, Hong Kong.
- He went to Good Hope School in Ngau Chi Wan, Hong Kong.
- On May 18, 2016, she visited the Qixingtan Beach in Xincheng Township, Hualien County, Taiwan. On May 19, 2016, she went to the Taipei Fine Arts Museum in Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan.
- From October 7, 2016 to 2018, she worked at Abercrombie and Fitch.
- From 2016 to 2020, she went to The University of Hong Kong in Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong where she earned her bachelor’s degree in social sciences majoring in sociology and media and cultural studies.
- In 2017, she visited different countries including in Croatia and Slovenia.
- She attended Clockenflap 2018, which was held in Central Harbourfront Event Space in Hong Kong from November 9-11, 2018.
- On October 21, 2019, she was at the My Khe Beach in Vietnam.
- On December 10, 2019, she was in Da-an District, Taipei.
- On October 5, 2020, she was on Lamma Island in Islands District, Hong Kong.
- On June 27, 2021, she was crowned Miss International Hong Kong 2021.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss International Hong Kong 2021.
- She was supposed to go to Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan in November 2021 to represent Hong Kong at Miss International 2021, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. She will represent Hong Kong at Miss International 2022.