Monique Mawulawe Agbedekpui is a Ghanaian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Tesano, Volta, Ghana.
- She is originally from Accra, Ghana.
- She went to Accra High School.
- She obtained her diploma in fashion designing from the BlueCrest School of Fashion and Design in Accra.
- In November 2015, she visited Franschhoek, Western Cape, South Africa.
- In April 2016, she visited the Loveland Ski Area in Georgetown, Colorado, United States.
- On August 21, 2020, she represented Volta and competed against 15 other candidates at Miss Ghana 2020 at the National Theater in Accra, Ghana and won the title.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Ghana 2020.
- As Miss Ghana 2020, she was supposed to represent Ghana at Miss World 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Ghana at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.