Monique Mawulawe Agbedekpui is a Ghanaian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Tesano, Volta, Ghana.
- Originally from Accra, Ghana, she attended Accra High School.
- She obtained her diploma in fashion designing from the BlueCrest School of Fashion and Design in Accra.
- In November 2015, she visited Franschhoek, Western Cape, South Africa.
- In April 2016, she visited the Loveland Ski Area in Georgetown, Colorado, United States.
- On August 21, 2020, she represented Volta and competed against 15 other candidates at Miss Ghana 2020 at the National Theater in Accra, Ghana and won the title.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Ghana 2020.
- As Miss Ghana 2020, she was supposed to represent Ghana at Miss World 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- In December 2021, she represented Ghana at Miss World 2021 and competed against 97 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.
- On August 14, 2022, she will crown her successor Miss Ghana 2022 at the Unique Floral Centre in Accra.