Emmy Peña is a Dominican model, actress and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Duarte, Dominican Republic.
- She is signed with EMG Models in New York, United States.
- She is 5’11.5″ tall.
- She played Camila in the Spanish film “Donde Quiera Que Vayas” (Wherever You Go), which was filmed in New York and released on June 24, 2016 in the U.S.
- In November 2016, she visited Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- In January 2017, she visited Havana, Cuba.
- In March 2018, she visited South Beach, Miami, Florida, USA.
- In 2019, she walked the runway in various fashion shows including Bronx and Banco S/S 20 Show, Flying Solo S/S 20 Show, Pyer Moss S/S 20 Show, RaisaVanessa S/S 20 Show, Maki Oh S/S 20 Show, Aliette S/S 20 Show and Gaucho Buenos Aires Spring 2020.
- In 2020, she walked the runway in various fashion shows including Sergio Hudson F/W 20 Show, Ricardo Seco F/W 20 Show and Sebastian Grey F/W 20 Show.
- She is Miss Mundo Duarte 2021.
- On September 4, 2021, she represented Duarte and competed against 24 other candidates at Miss Mundo Dominicana 2021 at Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss World Dominican Republic 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent the Dominican Republic at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.