Emmy Peña is a Dominican model, actress and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Duarte, Dominican Republic.
- She is signed with EMG Models in New York, United States.
- She is 5’11.5″ tall.
- She played Camila in the Spanish film “Donde Quiera Que Vayas” (Wherever You Go), which was filmed in New York and released on June 24, 2016 in the U.S.
- In November 2016, she visited Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- In January 2017, she visited Havana, Cuba.
- In March 2018, she visited South Beach, Miami, Florida, USA.
- In 2019, she walked the runway in various fashion shows including Bronx and Banco S/S 20 Show, Flying Solo S/S 20 Show, Pyer Moss S/S 20 Show, RaisaVanessa S/S 20 Show, Maki Oh S/S 20 Show, Aliette S/S 20 Show and Gaucho Buenos Aires Spring 2020.
- In 2020, she walked the runway in various fashion shows including Sergio Hudson F/W 20 Show, Ricardo Seco F/W 20 Show and Sebastian Grey F/W 20 Show.
- She is Miss Mundo Duarte 2021.
- On September 4, 2021, she represented Duarte and competed against 24 other candidates at Miss Mundo Dominicana 2021 at Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss World Dominican Republic 2021. In December 2021, she represented the Dominican Republic at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13 but she won the Miss World Caribbean 2021 title.