Tamara Dal Maso is a Costa Rican entrepreneur, model and beauty queen. She speaks Spanish and Elish.
Dal Maso is from Jaco, Garabito, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In December 2017, she walked the runway in a fashion show at the Hacienda Pinilla Golf Club in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
- In January 2018, she visited Playa Hermosa in Jaco.
- In April 2018, she was in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- In May 2018, she graced the cover of Lola magazine.
- In October 2018, she visited Barrio Escalante, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- In February 2019, she visited Puerto Viejo, Limon, Costa Rica.
- In August 2019, she was appointed as Miss International Costa Rica 2019.
- On November 12, 2019, she represented Costa Rica and competed against 82 other candidates at Miss International 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. She was unplaced.
- In June 2021, she was appointed as Miss Puntarenas 2021, making her Puntarenas’s Señorita Costa Rica 2021 representative.
- On September 7, 2021, she was appointed as Señorita Costa Rica 2021, making her Costa Rica’s Miss World 2021 representative. She replaced Señorita Costa Rica 2020 Andrea Montero, who was having visa problems.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Costa Rica 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Costa Rica 2021, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in advertising design and business administration.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Costa Rica at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.